- Main Office - 132 South Harris Street
- Sandersville Branch Office - 818 South Harris Street
- Statesboro Branch Office- 425 Commerce DR.
CBWC is a member of the NYCE, STAR and CIRRUS networks.
Enjoy convenient purchasing power by using a CBWC Debit Card. With a debit card, you can
- Pay for purchases at places that have agreed to accept VISA debit cards including catalog and telephone purchases
- Withdraw cash from your checking account or savings account.
CBWC Action Line is a 24-hour automated telephone bank information system that allows you to obtain valuable account information 7 days a week. Call and get such information as the following:
- Your account balance in checking, money market and savings accounts
- Specific information on checks, deposits, and withdrawals
- CD's account balance, maturity date and accrued interest
- Loan balance, interest rate, per diem rate, and payoff
- Make account transfers and loan payments
Dial (478) 552-9282 to access the CBWC Action Line.
INTERNET BANKING & BILLPAY
Enjoy convenient, secure, 24-hour Internet Banking from the privacy of your home. Use Internet Banking to:
- View account balances and transactions
- Transfer funds
- Make or schedule loan payments
- Make or schedule Credit Card payments
- Order checks
- Request Stop Payments
Applications are available at both bank locations or click here to enroll online. Add extra convenience to your Internet Banking experience by enrolling in our Billpay option. With Billpay, Internet Banking customers can pay their bills online. No writing checks, addressing envelopes, or buying stamps.
eSTATEMENT DeliveryEnjoy the convenience of receiving your statement electronically. Click here for access to eStatements. No waiting on the mail, and no added paper to file. Call one of our convenient locations for additional information.
CREDIT CARDS (VISA, VISA GOLD, MASTERCARD, MASTERCARD GOLD)
When you use the CBWC Credit Card for the purchase of goods or services, the following benefits are available:
Travel Accident Insurance
You are automatically covered by accidental death and dismemberment protection when traveling by any common carrier worldwide. Travel Reservations
Call toll-free 24 hours per day for these travel reservations: hotel / motel accommodations, rental car arrangements, airlines, trains, or cruises. Travel Discounts
You are guaranteed special savings on auto rental rates at Avis, Hertz, and National. Travel Dividends
Dividends are yours whenever you use the Travel Reservations service. Emergency Cash
You have emergency cash available, up to $500.00, if you are stranded without cash. Cardholder Vantage Point
A quarterly newsletter will come to you with your card statement. Eyewear Discounts
This program entitles you to savings on most eyewear products. Telecommunications Card
You will receive a combination of savings and features you won't find in any other card, and all through a single toll-free number!
Additional Visa Gold Benefits
- Auto rental Insurance (CDW)
- Warranty Manager Service
- Gold Travel Assistance Services
Additional Gold MasterCard Benefits
- Auto rental Insurance (CDW)
- MasterCard Emergency Services
MERCHANT CARD ACCEPTANCE
Offer your customers the added convenience of credit purchases by becoming a member of our merchant card acceptance service.
- Receive credit for your deposits in 4 business days;
- Allows for the acceptance of Visa and Mastercard sponsored cards as well as bank issued debit cards;
- Lessens the risk of insufficient funding by receiving preauthorization;
- Prevents the need for accepting out of state or nonlocal checks;
- Technical support provided locally by staff members of CBWC.
- Call one of our convenient locations for additional information.
Enjoy the convenience of making your deposits from your desk, without having to make a trip to the bank. Funds clear electronically, and you will especially enjoy the enchanced research and reporting capabilities. Click here for eDeposit Access.
***IMPORTANT NOTICE OF CHANGES IN TEMPORARY FDIC INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR TRANSACTION ACCOUNTS***
All funds in a “noninterest-bearing transaction account” are insured in full by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation from December 31, 2010, through December 31, 2012. This temporary unlimited coverage is in addition to, and separate from, the coverage of at least $250,000 available to depositors under the FDIC’s general deposit insurance rules.The term “noninterest-bearing transaction account” includes a traditional checking account or demand deposit account on which the insured depository institution pays no interest. It also includes Interest on Lawyers Trust Accounts (“IOLTAs”). It does not include other accounts, such as traditional checking or demand deposit accounts that may earn interest, NOW accounts and money-market deposit accounts. For more information about temporary FDIC insurance coverage of transaction accounts, visit www.fdic.gov.
ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFERSACH Origination
In order to provide more convenient banking services for commercial customers, Citizens Bank now offers ACH origination, an electronic system that debits one account while depositing money into another account, with one computerized transaction.
Examples of ACH transactions include direct deposit of payroll and automatic debits, such as payment of insurance premiums. ACH Origination is not only convenient but also serves as an accounting asset for commercial customers.
What ACH Origination can do for your company:
- Reduce operational costs
- Increase efficiency
- Improve funds availability
- Provide benefits for employees or customers
For more information concerning CBWC Commercial ACH Origination Program and what it can do for you and your company, contact a member of our Electronic Banking Department at (478) 552-5116 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Send and receive wired funds via the FedLine. Just provide CBWC with a bank routing number and account number, Beneficiary name, address, social security number, and account number when applicable.
Domestic Wire Fee: Incoming - $20.00 Outgoing - $20.00
International Wire Fee: Incoming - $25.00 Outgoing - $25.00
Elevate your cash management program to a more efficient level by enrolling in our automatic transfer or sweep accounting program. With this program, you can:
- Transfer excess funds to an interest bearing account
- Receive overdraft protection for highly transacted accounts
- Use funds on an as needed basis so that greater yields can be earned
- Process accounts payables automatically on a scheduled basis
For more information concerning our sweep accounting program, contact a member of our Electronic Banking department at (478) 552-5116 or through email at email@example.com
Tax DebitsCBWC provides three easy ways to make your TT&L payments.
- Using CBWC cash management program, initiate a or schedule a recurring tax payment which settles as an ACH debit in the account of your choice.
- TT&L Credit: bring a check, your Tax ID#, Tax Type, and Tax Period to the bank and customer service will wire your funds to the IRS.
- TT&L Debit: Customer calls the IRS's tele-automation number to initiate payment. Then the IRS automatically debits your account at CBWC via ACH